Everyone loves custom keycaps! Unfortunately, it's rather difficult to find custom key-caps for the IBM Model M.
Unicomp makes them, but the selection is somewhat limited.
Sources I've found for custom IBM Model M keycaps:
- Unicomp - Unicomp makes replacement keycaps for stock Model M's, and a few customized choices. Note that keycaps ordered from Unicomp come with both the cap and stem, so you can use them on one or two piece keycap Model M's.
- clickykeyboards.com - Clickykeyboards has stock vintage replacement IBM Model M key-caps
- Fentek - Fentek will custom print keycaps in a variety of colors
- Hooleon - Hooleon lists colored, stock, and clear caps, details are rather sparse
- Decent Keyboards on Etsy - Decent Keyboards has a list of truly custom key caps, and you can request custom orders
Keycap Removal guide - How to safely remove keycaps (a butter knife works well, too)